ILI IMPACT fluid free – IO-Link digital output – SIL2 – PLd
- The "IMPACT" series of Gefran, are pressure transmitters, without transmission fluid, for use in High-temperature environment (350°C).
- Medium pressure is transferred directly to the sensitive silicon element via a thick diaphragm. Strain is transduced by a micro-worked silicon structure (MEMS) and the operating principle is piezoresistive.
- This new series "ILI" with "IO-Link" digital output is a Smart device specifically designed to meet the requirements of "Industry 4.0" environment, with auxiliary information suitable to prevent machine downtime.
- The main characteristic of "IMPACT" sensors is that they do not contain any transmission fluid.
- The minimum deflection required by the sensitive element makes it possible to use very robust mechanics.
- The process contact membrane can be up to 15 times thicker than the membrane used in traditional Melt sensors.
- Suitable for Functional Safety applications thanks to PLd and
- SIL2 approvals.
- Perfomance Level "d" and SIL2 compliance
- Accuracy: < ±0.25% FS (H); < ±0.5% FS (M)
- Pressure ranges: 0-10 to 0-1000 bar / 0-150 to 0-15000 psi
- Standard thread: 1/2-20UNF, M18x1.5
- Rangeability: 3:1
- Autozero function
- 15-5 PH stainless steel diaphragm GTP+ coated
- IO-Link digital output ready for "Industry 4.0"
- Temperature reading over IO-Link (optional)