ILK NAK – Sodium potassium – IO-Link digital output – SIL2 – PLd
- The ILK Performance Level ‘d’/SIL2 series of Gefran are pressure transmitters for use in high-temperature environments with a digital IO-Link output interface.
- The constructive principle is based on the hydraulic transmission of the pressure.
- This new series ILK with "IO-Link" interface is a Smart device specifically designed to meet the requirements of "Industry 4.0" environment, with auxiliary information suitable to prevent machine downtime, and thanks to the "mercury free" solution it can withstand up to 538°C of process temperature.
- In addition, with PLd and SIL2 approvals, the ILK series is the best solution for "Functional Safety" applications.
Pressure ranges from:
- 0-17 to 0-1000 bar / 0-250 to 0-15000 psi
- Accuracy: < ±0.25% FS (H); < ±0.5% FS (M)
- 1/2-20UNF, M18x1.5 standard threads
- Inconel 718 diaphragm with GTP+ coating for temperatures up to 538°C (1000°F)
- 15-5 PH diaphragm with GTP+ coating for temperatures up to 400°C (750°F)
- Hastelloy C276 diaphragm for temperatures up to 300°C (570°F)
- IO-Link digital output, ready for "Industry 4.0"
- Rangeabilty: 3:1
- PLd and SIL2 approvals for Functional safety
- Autozero function
- Auxiliary information over IO-Link protocol