ILM Mercury filled – IO-Link digital output – SIL2 – PLd
- The ILM Performance Level "d"/SIL2 series of Gefran are pressure transmitters for use in high-temperature environments with a digital IO-Link output interface.
- The constructive principle is based on the hydraulic transmission of the pressure.
- This new series ILM with "IO-Link" interface is a Smart device specifically designed to meet the requirements of "Industry 4.0" environment, with auxiliary information suitable to prevent machine downtime.
- The main characteristic of this series is the capability to read the temperature of the media up to 400°C (750°F).
- In addition, with PLd and SIL2 approvals, the ILM series is the best solution for "Functional Safety" applications.
- Pressure ranges from: 0-17 to 0-2000 bar / 0-250 to 0-30000 psi
- Accuracy: < ±0.25% FS (H); < ±0.5% FS (M)
- 1/2-20UNF, M18x1.5 standard threads
- 15-5 PH diaphragm with GTP+ coating
- 17-7 PH corrugated diaphragm with GTP+ coating for ranges below 100bar/1500psi.
- IO-Link digital output, ready for "Industry 4.0"
- Rangeabilty: 3:1
- PLd and SIL2 approvals for Functional safety
- Autozero function
- Auxiliary information over IO-Link protocol