IN IMPACT fluid free – Voltage output
- The "IMPACT" series of Gefran are pressure transmitters, without transmission fluid, for use in high-temperature environments (350°C).
- Medium pressure is transferred directly to the sensitive silicon element via a thick diaphragm.
- Strain is transduced by a micro-machined silicon structure (MEMS).
- The operating principle is piezoresistive.
- The microstructure includes the measurement membrane and piezoresistors.
- The minimum deflection required by the sensitive element makes it possible to use very robust mechanics.
- The process contact membrane can be up to 15 times thicker than the membrane used in traditional Melt sensors.
- As for the absolute absence of filling fluid, the I series is the right choice for Mercury-free, food and medical application.
- Superior wear resistance: suitable with filled polymers
- High resistance to withstand to dynamic pressure
- High robustness towards the process :cold starts ,multiple installation
- Low thermal drift for Zero e Span signal : < 1%FS (20°C-350°C)
- Pressure ranges: 0-100 to 0-1000 bar / 0-1500 to 0-15000 psi
- Accuracy: < ±0.25% FS (H); < ±0.5% FS (M)
- Standard threading 1/2-20UNF, M18x1.5; other versions on request
- Other types of diaphragms are available on request
- Autozero function on board / external option
- 15-5 PH stainless steel diaphragm GTP+ coated