K7 PLc NAK – Sodium potassium – Voltage output – PLc
- The K7 Performance Level ‘c’ Series are pressure sensors for use in high-temperature applications where the process temperatures may reach 538°C (1000°F) such as high-temperature engineered polymers.
- The K Series utilizes standard melt pressure principles and construction; strain sensing technology is bonded foil strain gauge.
- A near incompressible sodium-potassium (i.e. NaK) mixture is used for pressure transmission.
- NaK is FDA recognized safe (GRAS) substance.
- Perfromance Level ‘c’
- Pressure ranges from: 0-35 ato 0-1000 bar / 0-500 to 0-150000 psi
- Accuracy: < ±0.25% FS (H); < ±0.5% FS (M)
- Hydraulic transmission system for pressure signal guarantees stability at working temperature (NaK). Liquid conforming to RoHS Directive. NaK is defined as a safe substance (GRAS).
- Quantity of NaK contained per model: K70 series (30mm³) [0.00183 in³], K71, K72 (40mm³) [0.00244 in³]
- 1/2-20UNF, M18x1.5 standard threads; other types available on request
- Autozero function on board / external option
- Inconel 718 diaphragm with GTP+ coating for temperatures up to 538°C (1000°F)
- 15-5 PH diaphragm with GTP+ coating for temperatures up to 400°C (750°F)
- HastelloyC276 diaphragm for temperatures up to 300°C (570°F)
- 17-7 PH corrugated diaphragm with GTP+ coating for ranges below 100 bar-1500 psi
- Material of stem 17-4PH