K7 SIL2 NAK Sodium potassium – Voltage output – SIL2
The K7 Series is for use in high-temperature applications where the process temperatures may reach 538°C (1000°F) such as high-temperature engineered polymers. This series utilizes standard melt pressure principles and construction but uses a near incompressible (NAK Sodium Potassium) for pressure transmission. The physical quantity is transformed into an electrical measure by means of the thick film strain-gauge technology. The SIL2-certified version makes the product suitable for use in Functional Safety applications, particularly in the process plants for the production of polymers, where it is an essential requirement.
- Pressure ranges from: 0-17 to 0-1000 bar / 0-250 to 0-15000 psi
- Accuracy: < ±0.25% FS (H); < ±0.5% FS (M)
- SIL2 approvals for Functional Safety
- Hydraulic transmission system for pressure signal guarantees stability at working temperature (NaK). Liquid conforming to RoHS Directive.
- 1/2-20UNF, M18x1.5 standard threads; other types available on request
- Autozero function on board / external option
- Stem drift Autocompensation function (SP version)
- Inconel 718 diaphragm with GTP+ coating for temperatures up to 538°C (1000°F)
- 15-5 PH diaphragm with GTP+ coating for temperatures up to 400°C (750°F)
- Hastelloy C276 diaphragm for temperatures up to 300°C (570°F)
- 17-7 PH corrugated diaphragm with GTP+ coating for ranges below 100 bar-1500 psi up to 400°C (750°F)
- Material of stem 17-4PH