KE NAK – Sodium potassium – Output 4…20Ma
- The KE Series are pressure sensors for use in high-temperature applications where the process temperatures may reach 538°C (1000°F) such as high-temperature engineered polymers.
- The K Series utilizes standard melt pressure principles and construction; strain sensing technology is bonded foil strain gauge.
- The uses a near incompressible NAK (Sodium Potassium) for pressure transmission.
- NaK is FDA recognized safe (GRAS) substance.
- As for FDA approval, the K series is suitable for Mercury-free, food, and medical application
- Processing special polymers, technopolymers (538°C /1000°F)
- Pressure ranges from: 0-35 to 0-1000 bar / 0-500 to 0-15000 psi
- Accuracy: < ±0.25% FS (H); < ±0.5% FS (M)
- Hydraulic transmission system for pressure signal guarantees stability at working temperature (NaK). Liquid conforming to RoHS Directive. NaK is defined as a safe substance (GRAS)
- Quantity of NaK contained per model: KE0 series (30mm3) (0.00183 in3), KE1, KE2, KE3 (40mm3) (0.00244 in3)
- 1/2-20UNF, M18x1.5 standard threads; other types available on request
- Autozero function on board / external option
- Stem drift Autocompensation function (SP version)
- Inconel 718 diaphragm with GTP+ coating for temperatures up to 538°C (1000°F)
- 15-5 PH diaphragm with GTP+ coating for temperatures up to 400°C (750°F)
- Hastelloy C276 diaphragm for temperatures up to 300°C (570°F)
- 17-7 PH corrugated diaphragm with GTP+ coating for ranges below 100bar-1500psi