KE SIL2 NAK Sodium potassium – Output 4…20mA – SIL2
The KE Series are for use in high-temperature applications where the process temperatures may reach 538°C (1000°F) such as high-temperature engineered polymers. The K Series utilizes standard melt pressure principles and construction but uses a near incompressible NAK (Sodium Potassium) for pressure transmission. The thick film extensimetric technology of the KE series provides to transform the physical quantity "pressure" into an electrical signal, in this case, 4 to 20 mA. The SIL2-certified version makes the product suitable for use in Functional Safety applications, particularly in the process plants for the production of polymers, where it is an essential requirement.
- Pressure ranges from: 0-17 to 0-1000 bar / 0-250 to 0-15000 psi
- Accuracy: < ±0.25% FS (H); < ±0.5% FS (M)
- Hydraulic transmission system for pressure signal guarantees stability at working temperature (NaK). Liquid conforming to RoHS Directive.
- SIL2 approvals for Functional Safety
- 1/2-20UNF, M18x1.5 standard threads; other types available on request
- Autozero function on board / external option
- Stem drift Autocompensation function (SP version)
- Inconel 718 diaphragm with GTP+ coating for temperatures up to 538°C (1000°F)
- 15-5 PH diaphragm with GTP+ coating for temperatures up to 400°C (750°F)
- Hastelloy C276 diaphragm for temperatures up to 300°C (570°F)
- 17-7 PH corrugated diaphragm with GTP+ coating for ranges below 100bar-1500psi up to 400°C (750°F)
- Stem material: 17-4 PH