M6 Mercury filled – Digital gauge – Retransmission 4…20mA output
The M6 series of Gefran, are pressure transmitters for use in high-temperature environments and specifically designed for melt pressure measurement and available only to be used in large-scale fixed installations or in large-scale stationary industrial tools, typically extruders, or for laboratory B2B equipment for R&D purposes according to the European Directive 2011/65/EU.
- The M6 Series has an improved digital readout utilizing an extra-large five-digit display.
- The M6 Series melt pressure gauge provides reliable, maintenance-free, localized pressure indication.
- The small capillary tube filled with a special medium isolates the gauge housing from potential thermal damage.
- Better than ±0.50% FS (M) accuracy
- Economically priced
- 2 times overload capacity
- 1/2-20 UNF thread standard, M18x1.5 also available
- One alarm standard
- 4-20 mA retransmission standard
- 15-5 stainless steel diaphragm with Armoloy coating standard (others available upon request)
- 17-7 PH corrugated diaphragm with TiN (Titanium Nitride) coating for ranges below 100 bar (1500 psi)