M7 SIL2 Mercury filled – Voltage output – SIL2
The M7 series of Gefran, are pressure transmitters for use in High-temperature environments.
The main characteristic of this series is the capability to read the temperature of the media up to 400°C. The constructive principle is based on the hydraulic transmission of the pressure. The fluid-filled system assures temperature stability. The physical measure is transformed into an electrical measure by means of the thick film strain-gauge technology. The SIL2-certified version makes the product suitable for use in Functional Safety applications, particularly in the process plants for the production of polymers, where it is an essential requirement.
- Pressure ranges from: 0-17 to 0-2000 bar / 0-250 to 0-30000 psi
- Accuracy: < ±0.25% FS (H); < ±0.5% FS (M)
- Fluid-filled system for temperature stability
- SIL2 approvals for Functional Safety
- 1/2-20UNF, M18x1.5 standard threads; other types available on request
- Other diaphragms available on request
- Autozero function on board / external option
- Drift Autocompensation function (SP version)
- Standard diaphragm is 15-5 PH stainless steel with GTP+ coating
- 17-7 PH corrugated diaphragm with GTP+ coating for ranges below 100 bar-1500 psi