||Our hot oil and water systems are self-contained heating and cooling packages that provide direct or indirect process heating to temperatures of 750°F. These systems meet ASME codes and are pre-engineered to include temperature and power controls, expansion tanks, heat exchangers, pumps, valves, gauges, and all necessary piping. This eliminates component selection and assembly. Select from oil or water temperature control systems for circulation in a closed-loop process.Our Heat Transfer Systems are used in process heating applications requiring closely controlled process temperatures. Systems are furnished complete with heaters, controls, pumps, valves and necessary plumbing.
- Indirect Heating
- Packaged Systems – Heat Transfer Systems
- Water and Water/Glycol Systems
- Non-Pressurized Hot Oil Heaters
- Pressurized Hot Oil Heaters
Heat Transfer Systems are used with:
- Jacketed Vessels and Tanks – containing waxes, paraffin, exotic chemicals including those having exothermic reactions, hot melt adhesives, resins, varnishes, paints, dyestuffs, molasses, vegetable oils and many other chemical or petrochemical products.
- Heated Rolls – for coating paper and paper products, spot carbonizing, vinyl bonding, bonding with hot melt adhesives, calendering and laminating.
- Heat Exchangers – for corrosive and noncorrosive fluids.
- Platens, Dies and Molds – for laminating wood and plastics, forming of carbon products, epoxy materials and Fiberglass, plastics extrusion, injection molding, molding rubber and plastic materials: vinyl bonding and bonding with hot melt adhesives.
- Pipeline Tracing – of viscous materials such as paints, fuel oils, asphalt and many other chemical and petrochemical products for antifreeze protection and/or maintaining pumping temperatures.
- Industrial Systems – such as snow melting, comfort heating and hot water supply and as standby equipment for industrial and commercial applications in case the supply of other fuels is curtailed.