Super Lube, DAC-113
- Use on All Moving Parts, Including Slides, Cams, Pins, and Core Pins
- Superior Lubricant with Excellent EP Film Strength to Eliminate
- Bleeding, Galling, and Binding in Injection Systems
- Temperature Range 300°F to 900°F
- 3-Way Adjustable Spray Tip
A true Specialty lubricant designed with built-in anti-wear agents that prevent build up. Super Lube’s SUPERIOR EP strength will eliminate bleeding, galling, binding, and cross contamination in injection molding systems. This high performance formula can withstand temperatures ranging from 300°F to 900°F and still provide peak performance. Use on all moving parts, including slides, cams, pins, and core pins, or wherever lubrication is required.