Central Chiller TTI Series
Air & Water-Cooled
TTI Series central chillers use a 2 pump system …one pump to deliver coolant flow to process and a second pump to deliver coolant flow through the chiller evaporators. The process and evaporator pumps operate independently of each other, allowing for greater control of coolant temperature, flow and pressure. Each pump is toggled on and off by individual operators.
Temptek provides high efficiency centrifugal pump and motor assemblies from recognized leaders in their field. Careful consideration to service, efficiency and motor protection are central to the design and selection of the best pump. All pumps include full pump trim including suction and discharge service valves. Schedule 80 PVC or welded steel pump trim may be used depending on pipe size and duty.
- Complete Central Chiller & Pump Tank Package
- Water-Cooled & Air-Cooled Models
- 20 to 280 Ton Standard Models
- Process Temperatures From 20°F to 70?F
- Using Non-Ozone Depleting Refrigerants
- For Indoor Installation
- Multiple Refrigerant Zones
- Pump Distribution System